Notices
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: foreigner students need help

  1. #1 foreigner students need help 
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2
    Hello, we are Maylis, Clara and Hélèna.
    We are students from a french high school in a class of «première scientific» (french equivalent of 11th grade)
    This year we have to be marked on Science more precisely on Physics. As a subjet we choose «the roundness of the earth: how Science is used to confirm or affirm certains believs».
    We want to make an experiment reproducing Eratosthenes’s one. All we need is a one meter stick, the sun and a foreigner correspondant to do it with us at the exact same day and time.
    Furthermore we are in an «Anglais euro» section so we must practice our english.
    We are searching for motivated and open-minded people (we can help you with your french homeworks)
    If you are interested please answer to us on this e-mail address: ordinaire.insolite@gmail.com
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchies View Post
    Hello, we are Maylis, Clara and Hélèna.
    We are students from a french high school in a class of «première scientific» (french equivalent of 11th grade)
    This year we have to be marked on Science more precisely on Physics. As a subjet we choose «the roundness of the earth: how Science is used to confirm or affirm certains believs».
    We want to make an experiment reproducing Eratosthenes’s one. All we need is a one meter stick, the sun and a foreigner correspondant to do it with us at the exact same day and time.
    Furthermore we are in an «Anglais euro» section so we must practice our english.
    We are searching for motivated and open-minded people (we can help you with your french homeworks)
    If you are interested please answer to us on this e-mail address: ordinaire.insolite@gmail.com
    For the method to work you need someone nearby, preferably in France. You understand why?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewC View Post
    For the method to work you need someone nearby, preferably in France. You understand why?
    Hello,
    We don't understand, we need someone in an other country like England because we have to make the experience in english.
    Thanks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchies View Post
    Hello,
    We don't understand, we need someone in an other country like England because we have to make the experience in english.
    Thanks.
    England would be ok, the angle between the two locations needs to be small in order for the method to work.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •